Monday, June 6, 2011

A new blog

Surprise it is me!

I have been gone for a very long time, mainly because I just never felt like this little blog was what I wanted it to be. In a very weird way it kind of took on a life of it's own.

So, I have started a new food based blog which I am hoping will feel more 'me', please come take a little look around, it is still brand spanking new but I will be putting lots of work into over the next few weeks.

Thanks for everyone who followed this little blog and commented, I really really appreciated it.

Anyway, here is the new link xxx

http://achaotickitchen.blogspot.com/

2 comments:

  1. has been a pleasure to visit your blog, congratulations
    Mine has been considered offensive, however i have visited months eight hundred fifty thousand people, because it will.
    memories from Reus Catalunya

    ReplyDelete
  2. I read your blog now share great information here.

    jewellery making tools

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment - every single one is appreciated x