Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Good things...

Firstly, look what I won from the lovely Cath over at ChunkyChooky:


I never win anything so this was super exciting, and the book is really helpful. I don't know about you but even though you can find all the instructions you need on the inter-webby thing, I still like to have my reference books too.

Also, I planted some herbs a couple of weeks ago and check out my coriander, it is growing so well I think I will have to thin it out and re-plant it! The basil is poking its little head out too, and while there has not been a peep from the others I have high hopes.

2 comments:

  1. Wow, your herbs look brilliant, well done. Congrats on winning that book, looks very useful. I like having books as well.

    ReplyDelete
  2. How cool winning that book, looks great.
    Your herbs look really healthy, great for
    summer salads.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment - every single one is appreciated x