Wednesday, November 10, 2010

My Creative Space...

Wow, I have not been a part of this in a few weeks and I miss it! I have started a jewellery course on Thursdays and it has taken me a while to get organised enough to produce a post. So here we go...

This week I am working on baby booties, some friends from America arrive here next week and she is 6 months pregnant with their first child so I wanted to make something little that is easy for them to take back to the U.S.

I found these crochet shoes from here and I think they are crazy cute. Plus I have not crocheted in a while as I ran out of potential projects, but these have got the ball rolling again.


I started trying to make them with some wool in my stash but it hasn't really worked out (I blame the wool, despite trying three different hook sizes I can't get them the correct size) so today I am going to go get some more. I am thinking red with bright green soles (they are having a girl) as you are never to young for your first pair of red shoes. Now I just need to get myself some red Louboutins and we can match...

Image from here

As normal, loads more creative spaces here!

13 comments:

  1. they are about the cutest thing ever

    ReplyDelete
  2. Okay, those are mind-numbingly cute! Your friend will love them!

    ReplyDelete
  3. lovely pattern and a nice practical idea for taking back O/S! I always have a pair of red shoes in my wardrobe! love them.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those crochet shoes are crazy cute! Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  5. ha! how awesome are they! Little ruby tuesday shoes, are definately a neccesity.

    xB

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous little bubba shoes..and those red heels..hmmm, stunning!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Those are very cute...Wish I had the patience to make 2 of anything lol..

    ReplyDelete
  8. They are fabulous. Hoping the new yarn does the trick for you.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh I just screamed when i saw those booties!! I want another baby just so i can buy some they are the BEST I have ever seen!!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. They are adorable! I want a grown up sized pair! Thanks for the suggestion w my ace new wool, xoxo, have a great weekend, Kate

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment - every single one is appreciated x