Thursday, September 16, 2010

My Creative Space


involves looking at a large pile of glass and trying to decide if any of it is usable. This time I am thinking there is very little there, none of it has been in the sea long enough to get that beautiful worn look that makes sea glass so appealing to me. This lot might just have to go in the recycling, which is at least better then it littering out beaches! I'll be taking a second and third look just to be sure though.

I have been adding plenty more stock to my store if you are interested in taking a look at some proper sea glass.

And, as aways plenty more beautiful creative people here.

5 comments:

  1. Your sea glass pendants are beautiful! Don't throw your glass out. My mum collects beach glass bits in a nice glass bottle, fills it with water and puts it on the windowsill where the sun shines through it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. that green is so beautiful. what a lovely use for discarded pieces. makes me wonder where they came from and how long they have been tumbling around in the sea.thanks for the heads up on my link booboo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love sea glass! Look at all those fantastic colours :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely glass pieces...I'm heading over to your store too :)
    jana

    ReplyDelete
  5. On the upside, its not a bad job to have to going strolling along a nice sandy beach in search of inspiration!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment - every single one is appreciated x